Creating an Inclusive Digital Agenda for the Future
“Innovation through collaboration" is needed more than ever to help Southeast Asia deal with the economic fallout from COVID-19.
In this panel, "Creating an Inclusive Digital Agenda for the Future," experts examined how the private and public sectors in the region have turned to digital solutions to jump-start economies. The speakers also looked at how Southeast Asia could best take advantage of digital tools, and what policies are needed to ensure inclusive and sustainable recovery.
The panel discussion was part of the inaugural Southeast Asia Development Symposium held on 21 October 2020.
- Ramesh Subramaniam, Director General, Southeast Asia Department, ADB
- Huot Pum, Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Economy and Finance, Cambodia
- Russell Cohen, Group Managing Director-Operations, Grab
- Kay Vasey, Chief Connecting Officer, MeshMinds
- Farouk Meralli, CEO, mClinica
- Moderator: Lisa Oake, CNBC Catalyst