Southeast Asia Rising from the Pandemic
Two years after the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) crisis started, Southeast Asia is now beginning to recover. The recovery, however, remains fragile, and sensitive to the volatile path of the pandemic.
This publication examines how eight Southeast Asian countries dealt with and are now beginning to recover from the pandemic. It recommends how policymakers can weave lessons from the pandemic into their drive for a resilient and inclusive recovery.
- Southeast Asia: Establishing Economic Recovery Pathways
- Indonesia: Boosting Post-Pandemic Productivity Prospects
- Philippines: Mitigating Risks of Long-Term Labor Market Scarring
- Cambodia: Identifying Drivers for a Stronger Recovery
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic: Building Tourism Competitiveness
- Thailand: Recharging the Future of Tourism
- Viet Nam: Leveraging Digital Transformation to Power Post-Pandemic Economic Recovery
- Timor-Leste: Addressing Public Financial Management Challenges for Pandemic Recovery
- Malaysia: Strengthening the Health System for Economic Recovery
Published March 2022.
Source: Asian Development Bank
Download (3.71 MB)