Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Trade and Development: Transitioning to a New Normal
This report looks at the economic impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic and charts a roadmap for more inclusive trade and economic development.
The report projects that the global economy will contract by 4.3% in 2020 and warns that the crisis could send an additional 130 million people into extreme poverty.
- Chapter 1: COVID-19 has shaken the trade and development landscape
- Chapter 2: The pandemic has hit the most vulnerable the hardest
- Chapter 3: Financing the response and recovery from the pandemic in developing countries
- Chapter 4: Making international production networks more resilient
- Chapter 5: Trade as a catalyst for a fairer and greener recovery
Published November 2020
Source: United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
Download (4.7 MB)
21 March 2023
16 March 2023
14 March 2023
09 March 2023
08 March 2023