ADB Knowledge Forum 2021: Learning through Change
In this period of global uncertainty, renewal and recovery in the Asia Pacific will depend heavily upon effective collaboration, knowledge sharing, and collective decision making.
At the Asian Development Bank's (ADB) Knowledge Forum 2021: Learning through Change, key stakeholders from across the world will gather to consider how knowledge management tools and techniques can optimize development work and drive positive change. The event will be held on 29 September to 1 October.
International leaders, industry experts, academics, government knowledge professionals, international finance institution partners and ADB staff will share success stories, promote good practices, and demonstrate how shared solutions and efficient knowledge transfer can accelerate development and recovery in the region. This event also showcases ADB’s commitment to make knowledge management an integral part of all business processes and services for clients as explained in ADB’s Knowledge Management Action Plan (2021–2025).
Plenary panels and expert talks as well as selected workshop sessions are open to all participants, while some events are for ADB staff and partners only.
- Fiamē Naomi Mataʻafa, Prime Minister, Samoa
- Ban Ki-moon, Chair, Ban Ki-moon Foundation for a Better Future; Secretary-General, United Nations (2007–2016)
- Masatsugu Asakawa, President, Asian Development Bank
- Soumya Swaminathan, Chief Scientist, World Health Organization
- Mariana Mazzucato, Professor, Economics of Innovation and Public Value Department, University College London (UCL); Founding Director of the UCL Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose
- Roshaneh Zafar, Managing Director, Kashf Foundation
- Andre Viljoen, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Fiji Airways
- Sarah Chen, Co-Founder, The Billion Dollar Fund for Women and Beyond The Billion
- Maya Shankar, Senior Director Behavioral Economics, Google; Founder and Former Chair, White House Behavioral Science Team
- Ede Ijjász, CEO, Eigen Impact Consulting; Former Senior Director, Sustainable Development, Infrastructure, and Climate, World Bank
- Ed Hoffman, Academic Director, Master of Science in Information and Knowledge Strategy Program, School of Professional Studies, Columbia University; CEO, Knowledge Strategies LLC; and former Chief Knowledge Officer, National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Patricia Eng, Principal, KM/HR
- Karl Kendrick Chua, Secretary, National Economic and Development Authority, Philippines
- Nerrisa Esguerra, Director, Development Information Staff, National Economic and Development Authority
- Ajit Sharma, Global TEDx Ambassador, India
- John Sweeney, Futurist
- Riel Miller, Head, Futures Literacy, United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- Mary Ann Tsao, Chair and Founding Director, Tsao Foundation
- Patrick Lambe, Founding Partner, Straits Knowledge