Climate Change Action Plan, 2023–2030
Climate change is threatening to reverse decades of progress in poverty reduction and socioeconomic development. As the climate bank of the Asia and the Pacific, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) is determined to play a lead role in helping the region pursue a path of low-carbon and climate-resilient development.
Underscoring why hard-fought development gains are at risk, the publication shows how ADB plans to invest $100 billion of its own funds and work with the public and private sector to maximize its climate impact. With the region on the frontline of the growing climate crisis, ADB aims to help decarbonize transport and energy, employ climate-smart planning to boost resilience, and work with partners to develop climate-critical outcomes.
- Executive summary
- Setting the scene for a low-carbon and climate-resilient Asia and the Pacific
- How we operate: ADB’s climate shift
- How we engage: ADB country engagement for climate action
- How we deliver: Advancing low-carbon and climate-resilient solutions across operations
- Implementing and monitoring climate action
Published November 2023.
Source: Asian Development Bank.
Download (5.38 MB)