Startups and the Post-COVID-19 Recovery
Startups have a role to play in countries' recovery from COVID-19.
In this panel discussion, "Startups and the Post-COVID-19 Recovery," join global venture-capital firm 500 Startups and ADB Ventures for insights on how to build inclusive and thriving startup ecosystems and how startups are contributing to a more resilient economy post-pandemic.
The panel discussion was part of the inaugural Southeast Asia Development Symposium held on 21 October 2020.
Part I: Building Thriving Inclusive Startup Ecosystems
- So-Young Kang, Founder and CEO, Gnowbe
- Francesca Chia, Co-Founder and CEO, GoGet
- Moderator: Ee Ling Lim, Singapore Country Head, Innovation & Partnerships, 500 Startups; Co-Founder, Smarter Me
Part II: Startup Spotlight—Building Resilience through Innovation
- Vishal Harnal, General Partner, 500 Startups (keynote)
- Glenn Estrella, KonsultaMD
- Rashi Agarwal, Co-Founder, Zypp Electric
- Jens Helmersson, Founder, Quizrr
- Sara Dhewanto, Managing Director, DuitHape
- Moderator: Daniel Hersson, Senior Fund Manager, ADB Ventures