Child and Adolescent Nutrition in Indonesia’s Provinces: Findings and Implications
Organizers: Asian Development Bank
Date and time
More and more young people in Indonesia suffer from undernutrition, including stunting and micro-nutrient deficiency, and obesity. Large disparities exist in health and nutrition status across provinces in Indonesia.
This webinar will review results of nutrition and health studies conducted by 12 provincial study teams supported by a technical assistance project from the Asian Development Bank (ADB).
The webinar will present and discuss results of the studies and explore possible policy interventions specific to different provinces.
This event is part of the Indonesia Resident Mission's flagship webinar series, “Indonesia Development Talk.” The series showcases insights that can help Indonesia address pressing development and macroeconomic challenges.
- Henry Ma, Senior Country Economist for Indonesia, ADB
- Takashi Yamano, Principal Economist, ADB
- Muchtar Mansyur, Director, Regional Center for Food and Nutrition, South East Asian Ministers of Education Organization
- Anung Sugihantono, Lecturer, Semarang Health Polytechnics
- Pretty Multihartina, Head, Health Policy Effort, Health Development Agency, Ministry of Health, Indonesia
- Sri Sumarmi, Professor, Department of Nutrition, Faculty of Public Health, Airlangga University
- Moderator: Takashi Yamano, Principal Economist, ADB