Earth Observation Technology Global Opportunities
22 July 2021
01:00 PM EDT
Discover the growth of the commercial space market and hear from experts on the latest US innovations being employed by the Asian Development Bank.
This is a unique event designed to introduce US consultants and small- and medium-sized companies to project opportunities with ADB.
This webinar will help participants learn:
- How ADB is harnessing US earth observation technologies in its work and how US solution providers can leverage such innovations in their own proposals.
- Impact earth observation technologies can reduce the need for on-site analyses and regular travel to project sites while delivering detailed insights.
- Innovative US technologies and knowledge that are being used to drive economic recovery across the Indo-Pacific and ADB developing member countries.
- Mark O’Grady, US Commercial Liaison to the Asian Development Bank, US Commercial Service
- Thomas Abell, Chief, Digital Technology for the Development Unit, Asian Development Bank
- Kevin Bullock, Director, Business Development, Maxar Technologies
- Reza Hajebi, Chief Operating Officer, Skycatch
- Darren Hsieh, Vice-President, Business Development, Skycatch
- Alex Ramirez, Technical Program Manager
- Christopher M. James, Regional Manager, Northern Central Europe Coordinator, Space Com-merce US Commercial Service-The Advocacy Center
- Molly Ho, Global Tech Team Director, US Commercial Service Denver, US Department of Commerce