ADB's 2030 Vision
ADB's vision is to achieve a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty.
Strategy 2030 sets seven operational priorities, each having its own operational plan. The operational plans contribute to ADB's vision to achieve prosperity, inclusion, resilience, and sustainability.
- Addressing remaining poverty and reducing inequalities
- Accelerating progress in gender equality
- Tackling climate change, building climate and disaster resilience, and enhancing environmental sustainability
- Making cities more livable
- Promoting rural development and food security
- Strengthening governance and institutional capacity
- Fostering regional cooperation and integration