Women in E-Commerce
23 September 2021
02:00 PM - 03:15 PM Jakarta Time
There are many initiatives globally to encourage and empower women to become entrepreneurs. The digital revolution, while catalyzing such initiatives, is not without its constraints. There are both hardware and heartware challenges. Yet for those who have overcome them, the rewards extend beyond material wealth. Their success fuels the aspirations of the next generation.
Join this webinar from the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), which features four inspirational women who have bravely entered the realm of entrepreneurship and e-commerce.
The event is part of ERIA's Entrepreneurship, Start-Ups, and Innovation in ASEAN and East Asia for the Post-Pandemic Recovery webinar series.
• Welcome Remarks: Giulia Ajmone Marsan, Director, Strategy and Partnership, ERIA
• Lishia Erza, CEO, ASYX, Indonesia
• Pennie Lim, CEO Homa Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
• Mel Nava, Co-Founder and CEO 1Export, Philippines
• Syanaz Winanto, Founder of Rorokenes, Member of eTrade for Women Community from Indonesia