Sustainability Entrepreneurship—Past, Present, and Future
21 October 2021
02:00 PM - 03:15 PM Jakarta Time
The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic has brought about heightened scrutiny on climate change agendas and sustainability practices. Entrepreneurs whose focus revolves around sustainability have also come to the forefront in recent years.
This webinar from the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA) will examine sustainability entrepreneurship and how it can drive post-pandemic recovery.
The webinar is part of ERIA's series, “Entrepreneurship, Start-Ups and Innovation (E-S-I).
• Giulia Ajmone Marsan, Director, Strategy and Partnership, ERIA
• Chan Mun Wei, Founder, SustainableSG, Singapore
• Jeong Jyop Lee, Senior Advisor, Deep Science and Tech Programme Management Unit for Competitiveness, Thailand
• Ayako Mizuno, Programme Manager, Regional Knowledge Centre for Marine Plastic Debris, ERIA
• Nicola Crosta, Founder and CEO, Impact46, Thailand