G20 Digital Innovation Network Whitebook
Technology, digitalization, and innovation are key to countries' recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
This report highlights some of the strategies, opportunities, and challenges facing the tech industry in the wake of the pandemic. It features innovative ideas and solutions from startups across G20 countries in tackling development problems. The report focuses on the following sectors: healthcare, renewable energy, education technology, financial inclusivity, and supply chain areas.
The report, which was authored by the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia, is based on proceedings from the Digital Innovation Network spearheaded by the Indonesian Ministry of Communications and Informatics and held as part of the G20 meetings in Indonesia.
- The G20 Digital Innovation Network 2022—The Rise of the Digital Economy: Post-Pandemic Recovery and Beyond
- The Indonesian G20 Presidency: Recover Together, Recover Stronger
- Keynote speeches: Main Takeaway Messages
- Insights from the Panel Discussions
- Progress Report of Award Winners from the Previous Edition
- Startup Pitching Winners
- The G20 Digital Innovation Network and Its Legacy: Past, Present, and Future
- List of Startups, VCs, Corporates and Institutions from Participating Countries
- Startups Compendium
Published November 2022.
Source: Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia
Download (42.2 MB)