ERIA: Of Incubators and Accelerators—Shaping the Future of Entrepreneurship-Startups-Innovation
22 July 2021
02:00 PM - 03:15 PM UTC+7; Jakarta time
The tech boom and governmental push towards Industry 4.0 and digital transformation have led to an explosion of incubators and accelerators across Southeast Asia and East Asia over the past decade. In Singapore alone, there are reportedly more than 500 accelerators, incubators, and investors.
Has the pandemic dampened the importance of incubators and accelerators? Or are we looking at them becoming even more critical in shaping the future of entrepreneurship-startups-innovation ecosystems? Join us, as we engage our regional experts to glean from their shared knowledge and perspectives.
- Welcome Remarks: Giulia Ajmone Marsan, Director, Strategy and Partnership, ERIA
- Brian Koh, Director, NUS Enterprise, Singapore
- Jayne Chan, Head, StartmeupHK, Invest HK, Hong Kong
- Siah Hwee Ang, Professor, International Business; Strategy Chair, Business in Asia, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Cheryl Ng, Startup Ecosystem Support Consultant, UNDP, Cambodia