Fostering Next-Gen Entrepreneurs and Innovators—2021 in Retrospect: Looking Back and Empowered Forward
25 November 2021
03:00 PM - 04:00 PM PST
This webinar is 10th in a series from the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
Throughout the webinar series, Entrepreneurship, Start-Ups and Innovation (ESI) in ASEAN and East Asia for the Post-Pandemic Recovery, it has been evident that the vibrancy of these ecosystems are crucial for economic recovery and growth beyond the pandemic. Of great importance is the continued partnership between the public sector, educational institutions, and the private sector.
The ongoing development of entrepreneurial skills and mindsets, the curation of safety nets to encourage creativity and innovation—these are just some of the required ingredients in fostering next-generation entrepreneurs and innovators.
- Giulia Ajmone Marsan, Director, Strategy and Partnership, ERIA
- Pranpreya Sriwannawit Lundberg, Policy Specialist, Office of National Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation Policy Council (NXPO), Thailand
- Yukako Idehara, Planning and Coordination Manager, ERIA
- Adam Corrall, General Manager, Asia, Australasian Premium Partners, Viet Nam
- Agata Zborowska, Chief Operating Officer, ConceptionX, United Kingdom
- Ji Eun Chung, Chief Executive Officer, CODIT, Republic of Korea